Benefits of Membership
Published on Saturday, 22 November 2008 15:41
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a member of NJAGC:
- Participate actively in meaningful exchanges of advice, research and ideas with parent and educator groups
- Network with others who understand the unique needs of the gifted and talented population
- Receive our quarterly newsletter: PROMISE
- Reduced rate for NJAGC’s annual conference
- Participation in regional meetings for parents and educators
- Opportunity to obtain a grant of up to $500 to support a gifted education project
- Personal and professional growth through leadership opportunities and networking
- Receive updates about events, resources and legislation related to gifted children
- Monthly email newsletter called NewsNet – for educators, parents and gifted students
NJAGC Parent members only are entitled to add a full year subscription to the NAGC quarterly magazine Parenting for High Potential. Include a separate check for 15 dollars made out to NAGC and this completed form. The two forms must be sent together for this offer to be activated.
To download a membership application, click here.