Call for Proposals for Friday, March 17, 2017
NJAGC 26th Annual Conference
Gifted Education: Refining and Defining Success
Educators of the gifted face the daily task of creating imaginative, innovative, and stimulating instruction to prepare gifted learners for the future. Presenters at the NJAGC 2017 annual conference will provide diverse perspectives on successful programs and strategies, which foster creativity, offer opportunities for curiosity, and provide the challenge necessary for gifted learners to develop to their full potential.
- Proposals are for Friday, March 17, 2017.
- Friday audience: Educators, Parents.
- Presentations will be 60 minutes long.
- Call for Proposals must be submitted by December 1, 2016 using this online submission form.
- Proposals submitted after December 1, 2016 and proposals using any format other than the online form will not be accepted.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the Program Selection Committee and notification regarding final decision will be emailed by January 15, 2017.
- Primary presenter conference fee is complimentary; co-presenter's fee is half-price. Expenses for travel, room, and any additional meals are the responsibility of the presenter(s).
- The Conference will be held at The Conference Center at Mercer at the Mercer County Community Colege.